Apprentices and Trainees
As a community based, not-for-profit organisation, we work alongside you to train and develop an Apprentice or Trainee to become a productive employee in your business.
We offer a single, accessible point of contact for business, and exist to simplify the recruitment and employment process for you.
Host Employer Benefits
- mteSA provide a free selection and recruitment process to ensure the most suitable applicants saving you valuable time and money
- We undertake all administrative requirements throughout the duration of your apprentices/trainees contracted employment including the processing of wages, allowances, superannuation, and PAYG
- We manage all the contract paperwork and lodgement as well as coordinate training bookings and fees across the duration of the apprenticeship/traineeship
- We arrange and administer your apprentices/trainees off-the-job training
- Our charge out rate covers all costs and your paperwork is limited to one simple itemised weekly invoice, we can also offer you the convenience of direct debit
- We offer regular monitoring and mentoring services for your apprentice/trainee. Our consultants are available to offer support and guidance and will work to resolve any workplace challenges
- In partnership with mteSA, you are contributing towards the bigger picture, helping to address local and national skill shortages, industry needs, and improve standards
Labour Hire may be the flexible solution to your staffing challenges.
With mteSA as the legal employer and you as the Host Employer, you can hire staff on a casual basis. This supports your business to meet resourcing needs during your busy times or your seasonal fluctuations.
Host Employer Benefits
Let our experienced team take care of the:
- Vacancy advertising
- Candidate sourcing
- Interview process
- Skills testing
- Induction requirements
The team at mteSA knows how to ensure that this is a hassle-free experience for our Host Employers.
As the Host Employer, you simply receive a weekly invoice.
Due to the nature of Labour Hire, there is no continuing employment commitment beyond your resourcing and recruitment needs.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this simple, fuss-free recruitment solution, contact us using the email link below.